Monday, April 26, 2010

Fail....

So I had another oppertunity to go to that second hand store just a few moments ago. I brought my camera this time too. Basicly I was just going so I could take some pictures. But as it turns out, I had left my camera card in my computer because I was about to upload stuff when Keichi knocked on my door/window to ask if I wanted to go. So I had my camera and no memory card. Lacking means to take pictures, I spent my time taking a closer look at the figurine section. I think I figured out their sorting system, but I didn't find anything else that I wanted (either for myself or a gift).

So lacking pictures of that store, I will instead bring you some photo's of the orchard. I've decided to take a picture of the cat house (the name of one of the cherry orchards) every day from the same spot so I can eventually make a kind of "as time passes" thing illustrating the change in the orchard from blossoms to fruit, so look forward to that. Here is one of those right now in fact.
(Click to embiggen)

This one is of one of the apple groves. We were working here pretty much all day today actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment