Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nice days

The weather has been nice and warm these past two days. Really pleasant to work in (At least for me, the Asians seem to think its hot, for me its just warm) Had a nice view of Fuji today, as well as the other mountain range that is in the opposite direction who's name I can't remember. (I do know that the name translates into "Eight Peaks" though). I remembered to take my memory card out of my computer so I was actually able to take pictures today. I haven't uploaded them yet, so you'll have to wait for the photographic evidence of how nice the day was.

As a bonus, we got off work an hour early and got to go to an onsen. We went back to one of the ones with an outdoor bath, so I was happy. I sat in the hot water for about 45 minutes and am now quite relaxed. According to Apple, you could see part of Fuji from the girl's bath, sadly the men's area didn't have quite the same view. Ah well.

To bring a damper on this nice weather, my MP3 player stopped working for some reason. No response from the buttons, nor when I plug it into my computer. So that sucks, but its not the end of the world or anything.

Well, I'm gonna go read I think. I hope things are going well for all of you people out there who are reading this.

~Daniel

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... I relax vicariously....

    I predict that this trip will shape you. You are destined to become a major force in America's relations with East Asia. Here's hoping to be able to say "I told you so."

    Cheers,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the wear marks on my belt, this trip already has shaped me a little bit. As for the rest, I hope so too.

    ReplyDelete