Thursday, May 13, 2010

Clear skies over Fuji

Today we had unusually clear weather and had a great view of Fuji. I decided I couldn't let the oportunity pass and took a bunch of photos. Unfortunately I forgot to change some of the settings so a bunch of the pictures have a much lighter background and Fuji isn't as clear because of it. Still good pictures regardless.
(Click to embiggen)


On top of being uncommonly clear, it was also really really nice weather. The kind of weather that is so good it puts you in the mood to go outside and do stuff. Since we were already outside, I got right to the doing stuff part, grabbed the girls, and took some silly photos involving one of my favorite activities: Picking people up.


(Click to embiggen)
The girl in the first Photo is named Wing. She's from Hon Kong, and apparently hasn't been picked up like that since she was a small child. The girl from the second photo is Apple. She's from Taiwan and was convinced that she was too heavy for me to do this. Clearly she doesn't know me very well. I then proceeded to run down the road with her on my shoulders. This was met with much screaming and laughter.

So yeah, I had a good day.

~Daniel

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures can probably clean up very well.

    The darkness of the forward subjects can be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina: I'll be happy to pick you up once I return.

    Tom: I figured as much, I'll get your help with that once I get back.

    ReplyDelete