Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grapes

So I've been working on grapes for the past couple days. Mostly taking the vines that are growing and taping them down to the wire grid that they rest on. The work isn't hard, but the height of the grid changes sometimes. Most of the time its the perfect height for me to stick my head through and work at roughly eye level. But sometimes it gets lower and I am forced to either crouch a bit, or adopt a very wide stance to lower my height a bit. The other problem that happens is sometimes the vines are too close together and I can't find a place to stick my head through and I have to work from underneath. But all in all, its pretty minor. At the end of the day I feel fine, so I'm happy. I feel kind of bad about the others though, If your shorter then me you have to look up all the time, and it must hurt their necks.

Anyway, Just wanted to do a quick update to prove that I'm still alive and well. But I'm tired, so I'm off.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment