Saturday, May 15, 2010

Going Good, Considering....

The kittens are doing fine. Kazu picked up some kitten formula and is feeding them regularly via syringe. They are strong enough to suck the milk right out of it, rather then needing to push down the plunger to expel the milk into their mouths. They are currently sound asleep and have been so for a few hours.

In other news, We got to try some grapes that were grown here and kept in refrigeration storage or something like that. The were enormous and delicious. We also found out today that they are incredibly expensive. After finding that out, just eating them made me feel rich. I took a short video illustrating my point. It's not even 2 minutes long but due to the connection its going to take like 3 hours to upload to youtube. And due to the unstable connection I keep getting "The upload failed due to an unknown error." So who knows when I'll actually be able to get it online and viewable. But as soon as I do, I'll let ya know.

Just a brief update for now. Once again its past bed time so I'm out.

~Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Loved the photos of you with the MOUNTAIN in the background! I was so worried for the kittens. Thank goodness they have loving humans to care for them. Love you Dan, Auntie Kit and Unc Jeff

    ReplyDelete