Monday, May 17, 2010

Photo dump

I just wanted to put up some pictures that I've taken in the last few days. So here they are in no particular order. As always, Click the image to embiggen.

Got to do some work on the grapes. This stuff is the chemical that makes grapes seedless.

Yet another unidentified Insect. Let me know if you have any idea what it is.


Putting the 'Dan' in bandanna. I bought myself some new head wraps.


This is the last picture I have of Brandy and Mini Mike together. curled up on Kazu's Jacket at lunch.
My weed whacking get up after a morning of work. If you look closely you can barely tell that the pants I'm wearing are in fact Camouflage.


Sunset in the clouds over the mountain range that translates into 'Eight Peaks'. Taken from Yoko's porch.


One of our delicious dinners cooked up by Yoko.


Wing looking out at Mt. Fuji. I really like how this turned out.


Well that's it for now. Sorry I don't have any kitten photos. They generally require both my hands in order to feed one and keep the others from escaping at the same time. So I haven't gotten a chance to photograph them. But they are getting bigger every day and drinking plenty of kitten formula.

~Daniel

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I LOVE those bandannas you got!

    and the last picture of the cats.....:(

    ReplyDelete