Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ninja Stroll

I just took a nice night time walk to one of the vending machines up the road by myself. It was nice just kind of walking by myself and listening to the sounds of the canal and the occasional car. The sky was cloudy so I couldn't see any stars, but the air was pleasantly cool. The kind of weather that you could be comfortable in anything between long pants and a light jacket to shorts and a t-shirt. And now I'm enjoying the evening with a cold soda and the cool breeze wafting in through the screen doors to my room. It's a nice evening here in Yamanashi.

The rest of the day was pretty good to. Nicolas and I finished all the weed whacking that needed to be done. We set up some tent structures that will be used by the customers. For dinner we had sushi and soba noodles. And then I got to sit on the couch with the girls and laugh at the funny photos I've taken of them.

Yeah, today was a good day. I'm kinda sad that I only have a week left of this life. But I suppose evenings like this are what make this short time so memorable. That and all the photos (So many photos).

Well, we have tomorrow off. Not positive what I'm going to be doing, but may end up going back to Lake Kawakujiko. Who knows. But for now, probably bed time. Good night.

~Daniel

sub note: The title of this entry belongs to whoever it is that runs 'Anime Hell' at Fanime and is not an original creation (Sorry, just don't want to be sued for copyright infringement or something).

No comments:

Post a Comment