Friday, March 26, 2010

Testing video

Ok, I'm just testing a video upload integrated into the blog entry. Enjoy some footage of otters.

This upload is taking/took a really really long time (hours). I'm gonna go to sleep and hope it's done when I wake up.

Edit: upload took so long my computer went into hibernation and I think it lost the video's progress. So it doesn't look like I'll be uploading video through this blog itself. So instead here is another video that uploaded successfully while I slept. The Whale shark at Osaka Aquarium (watch it in HD if your internet connection can handle it)

And here is something I uploaded to youtube of me ringing a Japanese style bell. (watch it in HD if your internet connection can handle it)

And here is one I uploaded to Photobucket of a spotted manta ray doing loops.

let me know which upload of the three works best for you guys. Also, all of these took a really long time, so if anybody knows a good way to upload videos to the internet, please let me know.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment