Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Alive!

Ok, I'm going to set up this blog as kind of a hub for the various media I upload during my stay here in japan. I've been taking a ton of pictures, and a couple short videos as well. I also got tired of typing and did an audio log. (not sure how to handle that one yet).

Currently it is Thursday at 8:22 pm on March 25th 2010. And it is apparently somewhere around 4:30 am back in California, which explains why I don't see anybody online. At any rate, Dad and I spent today wandering around Kyoto. We went to Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion) and Ryoanji. I don't know the common name for that one, sorry. It's the one with the famous zen garden.

I'll upload pictures in a little while, as well as some back logged entries. The photo's from today are upload as I type this. 557 items today alone. So I have quite a bit to sift through. I'll be sure to post my favorites. Although I'll spare you guys all the Vending machine photo's I've been taking. There are tons of vending machines here. Mostly for drinks a tobacco. They don't seem to do candy in vending machines here. And the only food in vending machines I've seen so far is ice cream and instant noodles.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment