Thursday, July 26, 2012

Middle of Finals

Just 3 more final exams and one speaking test to go, and then I'm done with Finals!

Actually, despite having the most tests of any given college semester, this is probably the least stressful finals period I've ever had.

And just because I feel like uploading a bit more then just text today, here is a shot of what my desk looks like at the moment.
(I clean my desk about every week, yet it still almost always looks like this)

 Also, thanks to the awesomeness of my mother, I was able to enjoy burritos. This may be directly effecting my mood in a positive manner.

(They were quite tasty. Many thanks to Mom for sending me Beans and Tortillas)


Next post will probably be after finals.

Oh yeah, I'm working at an intensive English summer program each day after school for an hour to earn money at the moment. They're paying me like $50 an hour to teach pre-prepared material to students with a good level of comprehension. It's quite fun, and I'm making a hunk of change to boot. I'm pretty happy with it, even if it is in the middle of finals.

Ok, Later all!

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment